Howdy, sprinters! If you want to write, edit, brainstorm, or stare at your monitor with other weirdos, you’ve come to the right place.
First time visitors: Below the chat window are some tips/guidelines for hanging in my playground. I’m glad you’re here. :-)
Chat Room Tips
- If you want audio notification for when someone “speaks,” click the 8th button from the left (below the chat window; looks like a cog or some shit) –> “Audio notify” –> Select “All Messages”
- You will get bumped out of the chat room after 30 minutes of inactivity, so just log back in if you like.
- We generally do 50 minute sprints from 10 past the hour to the top of the next (For example, 7:10 – 8:00). The first 10 minutes of the hour are for chatting, checking progress, and general shit shooting. After that, it’s time to work. Please be respectful of other sprinters. If you enter the chat room between 10 – 59 minutes into an hour, please don’t slam the door!
- If you want to chat privately with someone, double click the person’s name on the right sidebar, and a window will open. No one else (myself included) can see your conversation, so feel free to talk about me all you want. :-)
- Have fun, be productive, meet other writers.